Jogja Car Rental
You do not want to be bothered with the problem down to ride public transportation, trains, buses and various other means of transportation while on vacation? We are a car rental Yogyakarta that provide excellent service to the rent that is relatively cheaper when compared with the others. besides fleet we have is the most complete start the car for a family, group, private, until the deluxe car.
We also provide services for other purposes such as wedding car rental, commercial car, city car rental, rent a car with a large capacity such as ELF and ELF Long also Hiace and Medium Bus capacity of 31 to 50 seats.
Yogyakarta car rental service that we provide is very friendly, punctual, professional, and rental prices are cheap. If you’re currently getting offers from various car rental service provider then there are things that you must consider when renting a car for the holidays, which are:
– First find out which sites you will visit, discuss with the whole family or friends who participate in the holiday, this will be the deciding factor of how long the car hire and how much fuel will be used.
– Choose a rental car Jogja who has had a good track record, reliable, and experienced. This is to avoid the various obstacles that you will find later, you should find out first car rental services you would wear if it is authorized and never received a serious complaint or breach of previous customers. When you get the various deals that have in common, then choose a package that offers and guarantees a better price is relatively cheaper.
– Choose a car that you want to use according to need, when you go as a couple then choose a family car that is precise, not to excess capacity, check the completeness of its security, if you do not find the right car and suit your needs at a car rental service, do not hesitate to seek Jogja car rental that suits your needs.
– Ensuring the safety factor, check out the entire completeness of the car so you can really enjoy your holiday without worries, to protect the security and comfort you should rent a car and driver for your vacation more comfortable and safety of a car rental is the responsibility of the driver.
Rental Mobil Jogja
We are car rental services Jogja is the safety and comfort of your vacation, so you do not have to bother checking the fleet that we have, because we always give our best and understand your needs. in addition to the above there is one thing that you should understand that when you are on holiday in the city who had never visited or are unfamiliar to you should avoid using a car rental is not official, it is better to use public transport for your safety. This is very important because many car rental services that are not official that ultimately would potentially harm and trouble you. Therefore we will answer your needs car rental Jogja best and cheapest that you do not need to rent a car were unclear fleet quality and safety. How to contact us very easily, by visiting our official website. So soon make your holiday plans in Student City Yogyakarta with us.
Read also :
- Rental motor jogja
- Sewa Motor Nmax Jogja
- Sewa Motor Xmax Jogja
- Sewa Bis Jogja
- Paket Wisata Jogja Murah
Pricelist Sewa Mobil Jogja
|NO||TRANSPORT||12 HOURS||24 HOURS|
|3||Toyota Grand Avanza||300000||350000|
|5||Toyota Grand Innova||350000||400000|
|6||Toyota All New Innova||450000||500000|
|Price include :
· Air Conditioned Car
· Self Drive
· Overtime charged 10% per hour
Note Jogja Car Rental :
- valid 2018
- In Rupiah (Rp)
- Rate do not includes driver, gasoline and car insurance
- Rates for in town only (including Borobudur & Prambanan)
- Extra charge for outside town
- Rates do not include parking, tolls, tickets for attractions, tips
- Payment of a sign to be 30% in advance of the total price
- Repayment no later than H-2 before arrival
- Cancellation on the day of H-1, apply for a sign to be 30% and the remaining 70% will be returned
- Cancellation on the day, subject to a 100% rental price
- Overtime 10% / hour of the prices listed above
- Full day for travel services and city tour package is valid from 07.00 am – 23.00 pm
- Prices are not valid for the big day, holidays, and year-end holidays
- Price promos and discounts, please contact the office
Notes Jogja Car Rental :
- Drop the airport or station Rp *
- Drop station or the airport shuttle to the hotel Rp *
- Car rental Rp 80,000 per hour (minimum 3 hours of use)